PJ having a late August birthday makes me anxious about putting him in kindergarten next year. If he starts next year he will be one of the youngest in his grade. I worry about him being mature enough to follow directions and if he has the basic skills needed to start on time. We've been practicing his writing a lot on the Nook- and every night before bed he gets excited to, "do homework." I appreciate his excitement, but it still doesn't ease my mind.
Pip loves to take her baths. When she's fussy all we have to do is plunk her in a tub of warm water and her mood improves 10 fold. We're so lucky to have this sweet little munchkin.
We sold our CT70 this week. It wasn't getting the love it deserved. Bye bye little trail bike.
This weekend I picked about 10 gallons of our concord grapes and made jars of juice. I used the easiest recipe in the world, and it tastes pretty darn good! Yay for a bountiful crop!
A sink full of grapes below, and the grapes ready to be canned and processed above.
Pip and Pop, she's got him wrapped around her tiny baby finger. Look how alike they are!
Another tub time shot- just because they make me smile.
PJ is pretty responsible when it comes to his toys and money. He is not opposed to giving away toys he has outgrown, nor is he against selling some. This week he decided he wanted a little spending money. He was given the option of working for cash, or selling some of his toys. He chose to sell his Thomas the Train sets. He said, "I don't play with them much, and another little boy might want them more than me." So I listed them on craigslist and he made a cool $100. With what he made, half went into his bank account, and the other half was his to spend. And he is perfectly happy with the results. What a neat kid he is.









No comments:
Post a Comment